Live in the UK
Doug Strycharczyk, Managing Director – AQR International
Steve Oakes, Director Education – AQR International
Live in Australia
Dr Suzy Green, The Positivity Institute
Steve Asimoudis, Sage Learning and Development
Hosted by Paul Lyons, Mental Toughness Partners
The focus for this webinar is to examine how mental toughness and the 4Cs framework can be used to enhance wellbeing and performance across sectors. The session will look at:
- Understanding mental toughness and the 4Cs framework and why it’s important.
- How to assess mental toughness and what it means for performance.
- How to use this to develop my staff and my organisation.
- Relevant case studies
Mental Toughness is a personality trait, which is emerging as the key to understanding how people and organisations respond to stress, pressure and challenge. The accompanying psychometric measure “MTQ48” developed in conjunction with AQR International, is well validated and evidenced through more than 30 research papers.
Published research shows that it is significant in:
- Performance – accounting for 25% of the variation in performance in individuals
- Wellbeing – developing contentment and enjoying what you do
- Positive Behaviour – developing positive mindset and creating a positive culture.
ALL WEBINAR ATTENDEES WILL BE INVITED TO COMPLETE THE MTQ48 MENTAL TOUGHNESS MEASURE FREE OF CHARGE
FREE REGISTRATION – LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.