Get Developing Mental Toughness (published by Kogan Page) for a reduced price of £15* when purchasing with the online programme (normally £25.50)
Tracing its development from sports psychology into business, health and education sectors, Developing Mental Toughness was the first book to look at applications at the organizational level and to provide a reliable psychometric measure.
Licensed user training is a requirement to use our MTQ48 assessment. This programme accredits this individual as a licensed practitioner for the assessment.
On completion of the programme participants will be able to:
- Understand Mental Toughness and its implication forperformance, behaviour andwellbeing
- Be confident about using MTQ48 with individuals and organisations in handling feedback.
- Understand its wide range of applications – in education, the workplace, social settings, health etc.
- Understand how Mental Toughness can help individuals to deal with stress, pressure andchallenge.
- Understand how the measure can help to develop individual and organisational performance
Programme also includes an MTQ48 assessment for the participant plus two free practice measures (worth £90)
Introduction to the MTQ48 Licensed User Training Workshop
Module 1: Defining Mental Toughness
Module 2: Origins of Mental Toughness
Module 3 – Applications of Mental Toughness
The Four Components The Mental Toughness Model
Module 4 – Control
Module 5 – Commitment
Module 6 – Challenge
Module 7 – Confidence
Module 8 – Mental Toughness – A Summary
Research, Philosophy and Relationship with other Concepts
Module 9 – Independent Evidence for the Mental Toughness Model
Module 10 – Current Thinking
Module 11 – Psychometric Measures
Feedback and Development
Module 12 – Stress Management
Module 13 – Using the MTQ48 Measure
Module 14 – Handling Feedback
Module 15 – Developing Mental Toughness
Module 16 – Using the Online Platform
Approx run time 5 hours in total
When does the course start and finish?