Mental Toughness in Education – Online Training
We appreciate that the cost of teachers and lecturers attending external CPD events has grown significantly in the last few years. There is also the inconvenience of missing classes and the associated cover costs, which is why we created the online user training. This flexible web based programme is delivered in modular e-learning format and offer teachers the opportunity to complete the programme at their own pace.
The user licence training for the education sector has been split into two parts. Part one provides an introduction to the mental toughness construct and the theory behind the 4C model developed by Professor Peter Clough at MMU. On completion of part 1 you will receive a certificate. You can then decide if you’d like to progress onto part 2 of the training and become a fully licenced practitioner.
Part 2 introduces the user to Psychometric Measures and how to provide feedback and develop mental toughness. On completion of both parts of the programme participants receive a registration number and certificate from AQR and are licensed to use and purchase the assessment. They are set up with their own on-line assessment account including practice assessments. Ongoing purchase is very cost effective, with a pay as you go volume related pricing structure.
The programmes enable participants to:
- Understand the models, the scales, context and administration of the assessment.
- Be confident about using the assessment with individuals and organisations and in handling feedback.
- Understand the wide range of applications
- Defining Mental Toughness
- Origins of Mental Toughness
- Applications of Mental Toughness
The Mental Toughens Model
- Mental Toughness – A Summary
Research, philosophy and relationship with other concepts
- Independent evidence for the Mental Toughness model
- Current Thinking
- Introduction to Psychometric Measures
Feedback & Development
- Stress Management
- Using the MTQ48 measure
- Handling Feedback