MTQ Licensed User Training – 28/03/2022
28/03/22 @ 08:00 - 17:00 BST£600.00
AQR International is hosting a blended MTQ Licensed User Training on the 17th November 2021. The event will be held from 9:00 until 16:00 GMT. Before the live session, there will be 8 hours of videos, online quizzes and other interactive content to complete at your own pace.
This programme is for individuals involved in organisational development, coaches, trainers, line managers and those with a keen interest in mental toughness that may be looking for a change into one of those professions.
On completion, delegates are provided with two MTQPlus measures to enable immediate practice, once these have been completed the delegate will receive their licensed user certificate from AQR. Once certified, delegates will be licensed to use and purchase all MTQ measures. The measures are very cost-effective, with a simple volume-related pricing structure.
This course will provide participants with the ability to:
- Understand Mental Toughness and its implications for performance, behaviour & wellbeing.
- Confidence using MTQ with individuals and organisations in handling feedback.
- Understanding the range of applications such as individuals, organisational development and coaching.
- Measure and demonstrate evidence-based practices and show ROI.
- Help others navigate stress, pressure and challenges.
If you are unable to attend the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative dates.