Licensed User TrainingMTQ, ILM72, Carrus, Prevue, 360 Assessment and TWO
We run programmes for MTQ, ILM72, Carrus, Prevue, 360 Assessment and TWO
The programmes enable participants to:
- Understand the models, the scales, context and administration of the assessment.
- Be confident about using the assessment with individuals and organisations and in handling feedback.
- Understand the wide range of applications
All programmes are:
- Highly participative – optimising the opportunity to understand the concept.
- Effective – delegates will be able to use the concepts to their full almost immediately
- Supported by comprehensive workbooks and online support
- Personally beneficial – all participants complete assessments in preparation for the programme
Face to Face workshops – these are either one or two-day workshops depending on which assessment being covered. We do run an open workshop programme. Check our events programme for current dates and venues.
For larger groups we can run an in-house programme, please contact us to discuss options
Web-based programmes – we also run flexible web-based programmes in a modular e-learning format. Visit our shop for further details or to book a programme.
On completion participants receive a registration number and certificate from AQR and are licensed to use and purchase the assessment. They are set up with their own online assessment account including practice assessments. An ongoing purchase is very cost-effective, with a pay as you go volume-related pricing structure.