Training & Development
Established in 1989 as TCA Consultants, we have built an enviable reputation as a high quality provider of training & development support to businesses.
The core purpose of AQR’s training & development programmes and materials is to support individuals and organisations to:
- Perform – to be the best that you can be
- Develop a positive “can do” approach – to see the possibilities in everything
- Improve well-being
The hallmark of AQR’s programmes is that they are:
- Engaging – they should interest the delegate and create a platform for learning. This ranges from making tutorial material interesting to helping to embed learning through a high degree of delegate participation
- Accessible – no delegate should ever feel intimidated. Language, content and style of delivery is straightforward, jargon free and easy to understand
- Practical – all learning should be directly transferable into the workplace
- Measurable – attending a Programme should make a difference – in mind-set, wellbeing and performance – in the short term and in the long term.
We use assessment tools to diagnose potential development needs. This enables a more tailored approach to training and development and allows more accurate use of interventions.
Assessment tools can also be an indicator of the mindset of the individual and their readiness or openness to learning and optimise the opportunity.
Reliable and valid assessments can also become an evaluation tool to measure distance traveled before and after a programme and assess return on investment
See our open course schedule: