TWOI Licensed User Training
- A look at the inception of the inventory, its underlying theories and principles, and its evolution over time.
- A comprehensive overview of the five key factors that make up the Team Working Orientation Inventory.
- How to use the questionnaire and reports.
- How the Team Working Orientation Inventory works with other important concepts such as Mental Toughness.
- Understand how the measure can help to develop individual and organisational performance.
This module covers the inception of the inventory, its underlying theories and principles, and its evolution over time to meet the changing needs of teams and organisations.
This module provides a comprehensive overview of the five key factors that make up the Team Working Orientation Inventory.
This module covers what to expect from the TWOI questionnaire issued to team members and how to read the reports you will receive.
A look at the link between TWO and the Mental Toughness concept.
Doug is the CEO of AQR International – Founded in 1989.
In recent years, Doug has worked with Professor Peter Clough to define mental toughness and to create the world’s leading measure of mental toughness. Doug is now recognised as a leading authority on the application of mental toughness to the worlds of work, education, sport as well as social applications.
Doug has more than 30 years expertise in a variety of Line, HR & Consultancy roles with a number of blue-chip businesses. Doug’s areas of expertise also include Organisational Development, Senior Management/Leadership Development and Top Team Assessment.