- Leadership Development
- Mental Toughness/Resilience
- Various ‘Soft Skills’ topics
All incorporate our assessments to facilitate effective diagnosis of development needs and enable post programme evaluation
Our aim is always to offer development workshops or sessions which are :
- Engaging– they should interest the delegate and create a platform for learning. This ranges from making tutorial material interesting to helping to embed learning through a high degree of delegate participation
- Accessible– no delegate should ever feel intimidated. Language, content and style of delivery is straightforward, jargon free and easy to understand
- Practical– all learning should be directly transferable into the workplace
- Measurable– attending a Programme should make a difference – in mind-set, wellbeing and performance – in the short term and in the long term.
Development programmes can be delivered by our expert AQR delivery team or licensed (on completion of train the trainer sessions) for internal delivery. These can be tailored to specific industry sector or learning level.
All development programmes come complete with tutor notes, slide decks, workbooks and exercises in electronic format. Some also include physical resource packs.
Contact us to inquire about a specific training or development need or visit our shop to view and purchase our standard development programmes & resource kits.
Developing Employability and Enterprise£29.99
Developing Mental Toughness Book£25.50
Developing Mental Toughness In Young People – Approaches to Achievement, Well-being and Positive Behaviour£21.50
Developing Resilient Organizations – How to Create an Adaptive, High-Performance and Engaged Organization£25.00
How Hedgehog Found His Smile£7.99
How the Pelican Got its Name£7.99
ILM72 Licensed User Training – Online£390.00 – £408.00
Leadership in Coaching£25.20