Blended MTQ Licensed User Training
March 30 @ 09:00 - 15:00 UTC530
AQR International is hosting a blended MTQ Licensed User Training on the 30th March 2021. The event will be held from 9:00 until 15:00 UTC and is combined through a virtual live session, as well as 7 hours of videos, user guide, online quizzes and other interactive content.
This programme is for individuals involved in organisational development, coaches, trainers, line managers and anyone wanting to make a career change into these professions.
On completion, delegates are provided with two MTQPlus measures to enable immediate practice, once these have been completed the delegate will receive their licensed user certificate from AQR. Once certified, delegates will be licensed to use and purchase all MTQ measures. The measures are very cost-effective, with a simple volume-related pricing structure.
This course will provide participants with the ability to :
– Understand Mental Toughness and its implications for performance, behaviour & wellbeing
– Confidence using MTQ with individuals and organisations in handling feedback
– Understanding the range of applications such as individuals, organisational development and coaching
– Measure and demonstrate evidence-based practices and show ROI
– Help others navigate stress, pressure and challenges
If you are unable to attend the event, please email email@example.com for alternative dates.