- This event has passed.
MTQ License User Training – Romania
February 23 @ 12:30 - 15:30 UTC
One event on 24/02/21 at 12:30
What we think, what we feel, how we behave represents the password to success. Through Mental Toughness, you can create a transformational shift in thinking and master your abilities to create breakthroughs.
Mental Toughness is ‘A personality trait which determines in some part, how individuals respond when exposed to stressors, pressure and challenge…irrespective of the prevailing situation…”(Clough & Strycharczyk, 2011).
Why MTQ is Critically Important and where we can use it:
Mental Toughness described the mindset that every person adopts in everything they do and it is critically important and valuable for everyone at two levels. Firstly, it explains why people and organizations behave the way they do. Secondly, research and case studies from around the world show that Mental Toughness is a major factor in most of the important outcomes for individuals and organizations:
- Better performance – it explains up to 25% of the variation in workplace performance.
- Improved positivity – the adoption of more of a ‘can do’ approach which leads to greater rapport and connectivity with colleagues.
- Greater wellbeing – more contentment and better stress management.
- Change management – a calmer and lower stress response to organizational change.
- Increased aspirations – greater ambition and confidence in achieving targets and a greater willingness to persevere in order to do so.
We can use MTQ in Organizations for:
- Training and Development
- Leadership Development
- Organization Development
- Talent Management
- Career Transition and Outplacement
MTQ assessments are online psychometric measures used to assess Mental Toughness in an individual. They are valid and reliable as per the US Department of Labor and the British Psychological Society, simple to use and understand, online and quick to complete and cost-effective.
By completing the LUT (License user training) program, you will be able to understand the model, to use it and apply and interpret tests to develop the people you work with.
This LUT includes online self-guided modules followed by two live zoom sessions on the 23rd and 24th February.
This is a tutor-led program and includes:
- MTQPlus Assessment
- 22 online modules to be covered based on your availability
- 11h of exercise
- Online sessions with Doug Strycharczyk – one of the creators of the model
- 1 face-to-face session with Dana Tudor Tanase – MTQPlus Master Trainer
- 2 profiles for immediate practice
- Joining a global community of professionals
The cost of the programme is 1500 EUROS +VAT.
Contact Dana Tudor Tanase at email@example.com for more information or to reserve your place.