Mental Toughness has emerged as one of, if not the most important, factors in people and organisation development today, as we all cope with these challenging and uncertain times.
Being an accredited practitioner in the MTQ both enhances your professional development as well as opening up a world of opportunity…
This is the perfect professional development programme for you if you are:
- A coach or consultant looking for high-quality tools to take your offering to the next level.
- A senior leader wanting to understand how to be more effective and develop a better culture.
- If you work in people development and are trying to find new ways to optimise everyone’s contribution.
- Looking for a robust, well-evidenced and highly respected tool to measure mindset and attitude.
Learn more from our practitioners…
Key features of the programme:
- Now includes the enhanced 8-factor Mental Toughness concept and Mental Toughness Questionnaires (MTQ)
- Equips you with one of the most effective tools and concepts in your armoury today.
- Enhances your coaching, mentoring, leadership and management skills.
- Provides an opportunity to develop individuals and organisations around a key aspect of their personality and culture … and be able to evidence that.
- Provides an update on the development of the 8-factor version of the 4Cs framework.
- Incorporates leading-edge thinking from over 100 peer-reviewed research studies.
- Builds in case studies and example of applications from the worlds of business, commerce, education, sport and social mobility.
- Enhanced support to develop and embed learning.
Programme Delivery Options
A modular programme (c.10.5 hours in total) this includes videos, user guide and quizzes to test your knowledge as you work through the programme. The programme also includes your own MTQPlus assessment, in addition to two trial meters to allow you to practice interpretation and feedback techniques.
Online content from the above programme (c. 7 hrs) plus a follow up live virtual session with a tutor to take you through the more practical aspects of the programme.